Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Cookie's Crabs

We here at Infomaniac have long suspected that our friend Cookie has crabs. But did he have to announce it to the world like this?...



Cookie lives in Baltimore, famed for its crab houses.

THIS JUST IN! Apparently, I've made a mistake. This crab shack (pictured above) is located in Norfolk, England...just down the road from our friend Mr. DeVice!

I'm told that Mr. DeVice will be offering a free trip to Cookie's Crab Shop to the winner of his tinfoil hat competition.

THIS JUST IN! Apparently, I'm mistaken yet again. The prize, I'm told, will be on a much smaller scale and will not involve travel nor crabs.

Nonetheless, we encourage you to participate in this contest. But be quick about it as the deadline is midnight Saturday 12th July (GMT).

Hop to it, Bitches!

11 comments:

  1. Got it! ... Uh, contest entry, not crabs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time for Cookie to shave the chicken..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hop to it, indeed!

    Cookie's crabs notwithstanding, if the winner of the Tin Hat & Tales competition should fancy a trip to Cookie's Crab Shop, we're more than willing to take you there.
    We'll have to travel by Car though, as Broom's a bit delicate at the mo and couldn't possibly carry two.

    Blasted thing couldn't even get me airborne this morning...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tsk ! Don't talk to me about crabs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do they serve softball sized crab cakes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if she gets the chance,
      she'll always talk about her testicles.

      Delete
  6. I see while I was gone nothing has changed.....same crabs different day. Although I'd fight off crabs to get to cookies monster. I have been to Baltimore many times, a quick jaunt done 95, they do have the nest crabs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you calling Cookie a crab nest? Cause I will have to rush to the old darling's defense if so.

      Delete
  7. Thought it looked a bit English...
    Erm... must do my foil hat...
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  8. GOd I can't help - this window looks sooo shoddy ... and btw it can't be Franconia or her colonies, because it opens to the outside.

    ReplyDelete