Saturday, December 29, 2012

Top Infomaniac Events of 2012

Looking back at 2012...



Let's recap 2012 here on Infomaniac with a few highlights shall we? ... in chronological order...

1. 2012 is welcomed in as the “Year of the Arse.”



Topher coined the term “Year of the Arse” and the phrase really stuck. We had every intention of posting as much arse as possible on Infomaniac but it was Princess who did an outstanding job of posting arse after arse on his blog. Bravo, Prinny.


2. We featured your nipples in our Tit Bits Gallery, based on a guessing game on Infomaniac entitled, “Whose Nipple is it Anyway?"



So far we’ve seen the nipples of Mistress Maddie, LX, Nursemyra, Cookie, Kapitano, Normadesmond, Tazzy, and our dearly departed friend Piggy.


3. Cookie’s cock is christened “The Cookie Monster” in “Name That Willy!




4. Ms. Nations wins the title of “Butchest Bitch” in our Butchest Bitch Contest...




5. Infomaniac Bitches show off the stuff in their houses on Show and Tell Day...




6.Cookie and Princess win the title of “COCKSUCKING KINGS” in the Blowjob Contest...




7. Infomaniac Bitches Got Talent Art Exhibition…



...an art exhibition featuring the works of twelve talented Infomaniac Bitches.


8. You Bitches show us around your gardens!...




9. There are always renovations in progress at Infomaniac. This year saw the addition of The Tinfoil Room




10. Normadesmond is promoted to the position of Official Infomaniac Greeter




11. The Gin Jacuzzi (Gincuzzi) is installed…



12. LX (Mr. LAX)won an award for “The most repetitive and most reliably asked question from any Infomaniac Bitch”...



13. Three Infomaniac Bitches (Princess, Wally and Cookie) turned FIFTY this year!...




14. In a five-way tie, Cookie, Norma, Kevin, Wally and LX are crowned Kitchen Queens in the Infomaniac Kitchen Queen Contest.




15. AyeM8y is designated Official Infomaniac Bartender




16. Margaret is welcomed as Infomaniac’s health inspector




17. The Deck Your Balls Event holiday décor extravaganza wraps up the year.



These are just some of the highlights. Why not add your own?

We hope you’ve enjoyed yourself here on Infomaniac this year as much as Mistress MJ has enjoyed having you.

To another year of fun and frivolity, Bitches!

43 comments:

  1. You mean to say, I've been reading this smut for a year now? Funny, I must have been drunk, I remember not any of these events, but for some reason do remember the Cookie's monster and the cock of AyeM8y!?! Oh and First!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MISTRESS MADDIE: Watch out for the Cookie Monster and the AyeM8y cock...you could lose an eye!

      Delete
    2. MJ, YOU ARE A HEIFER HO.

      SECOND!

      Delete
    3. Miss Scarlet is officially second, Margaret.

      Play fair.

      Delete
    4. Frankly, Miss Scarlet, I don't give a Frock!

      Delete
  2. Prinny didn't do the frock contest this year? I am still humpy about not winning the hip flask....
    Sxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There will be more contests here at Infomaniac, Miss Scarlet.

      One day you ship will come in.

      Delete
    2. Sorry Miss Scarlet... But i was upto my armpits Making frocks this year and sadly had to let the Fabulous Frock contest slde for 2012.
      At this point in time I may well not be as busy on the costume making front for 2013 So as a result of that i'll be able to encourage you all to frock up at some stage early in the New Year year. So start dusting off the mothballs, drag that old thing out of the closet give it a god shake and get ready to throw her down the catwalk once again...

      Delete
    3. PRINNY: I intend to get frocked up on New Year's Eve.

      Delete
    4. That's lovely news MJ, I'mm certain that you shall be belle of the ball.... This year I'm planning on getting pretty and all fucked up darling....

      Delete
    5. I plan to get completely frocked on NYE too... Jx

      Delete
    6. JON: I wouldn't be surprised if you got DE-frocked!

      Delete
    7. You all are getting frocked up on New Years Eve? Im so shocked.

      Delete
    8. MISTRESS MADDIE: Are you turning Japanese?

      Delete
    9. Princess said, "So start dusting off the mothballs, drag that old thing out of the closet give it a god shake..."

      My hygienic syringe will bypass your hiny since you referenced "god" in as much as it should have been capitalized, it will save you from the big plunge.

      Delete
    10. MARGARET: I’m handing out surgical masks to protect us from the dust-storm when you shake out your thing.

      Delete
    11. Margaret Darling... It's my keeybroading dicxleskia I meant to say "good" seems an "O" went missing...

      Delete
    12. Princess, I found the "O."

      I do my best riding in dust storms, MJ.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. We've all gone bananas for THAT one, haven't we, Mr. LAX?

      Delete
    2. I have to agree. At first I thought it was Tommy Smyth, Sarah Richardson's assistant on Sarah's House. I still think its him.

      Delete
    3. COOKIE: If the monkey were dressed in a bow tie rather than a shearling coat, I’d have to agree with you.

      Delete
    4. Dunston Checks In.

      PeeWee approved.

      I'm honored, I think, to have been included in the Annual Infomaniac Lineup, albeit buried in smut, I shall plunge my huge syringe even deeper into wholesome goodness in 2013. No one is left behind.

      Delete
    5. MARGARET: Did “Dunston Checks In” go straight to video? I haven’t seen it.

      But anything starring an orangutan AND Paul Reubens gets MY vote.

      Remember that it is important to clean your syringes between patients.

      Delete
    6. Uh, I have no idea if it was a "straight to video" production...would not surprise me, but it's one of my fav movies. Faye Dunaway is mesmerizing in it..let's just say I watched it with my youngsters ions ago, but yes, Paul made it oh so good and giddy. Try "Netflix."

      Delete
    7. I regret that I am unable to clean syringes by putting them between patients, sorry. But, they might be able to lick them.

      Delete
    8. There are little Margaret clones running about?

      Is "Spawn of Margaret" on Netflix?

      Delete
    9. Big Clones of Margaret.

      Remember...genes skip a generation.

      Watch, "Margaret Meets Monkey."

      Delete
  4. Not only was I pleased to see Mr Lax finally join the winners circle and see him crowned on the dais as one of the quintupple kitchen bitches and on a more personal note I was so chuffed to have been crowned joint "Blowjob King" with Cookie. (He is such a good tutor... Thank you and your cookie mosnster Mr Cookie the pleasuring was all mine) Sadly however.... It seems that the Canadian Mail service is rather slow on their delivery of the Blowjob bank... I'm currently saving my pennys in an old condom darling...

    Thank you Mistress for your wonderful service and in celebrating my 50th here at infomaniac... Even if I was just a tad late to the party... But hay it was a blast!
    You are a wonderful pack of bitches and I love you all deeply from my bottom and my heart....

    I'm continuing to celebrate what's left of 2012 as the Year of the Arse and have enjoyed it so much will continue it into 2013....

    Consider it my gift that keeps on giving to all of you...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PRINNY: *looks sheepishly at blowjob bank waiting to be packaged and mailed to OZ*

      Delete
  5. a simply delightful end of year roundup.

    who needs times square & its dropping balls?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NORMA: I still need Times Square, if only to see how many times Kathy Griffin can make Anderson Cooper say “balls.”

      Delete
    2. I would love to see Anderson's balls fall!

      Delete
    3. Can yours drop any lower, Norma?

      Delete
    4. won't this be the first new year's that andy is really a gay? do you think the show will go differently? might he add a zing to kathy's zip?

      jon: as for my balls, they cannot.

      Delete
    5. I imagine that Anderson Cooper will let loose somewhat this year.

      Think of all that pent-up repression!

      Delete
  6. you know NYE, is MY birthday...xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SAVANNAH: You would like a CAKE?

      Delete
    2. Savannah, save yourself, do not click on CAKE links.
      Happy early Birthday BTW!You seem nice, I've seen you at Jason's. What are you doing here, anyway?

      Delete
    3. MARGARET: Savannah is our Georgia peach.

      Well, I suppose Wally is YOUR Georgia peach.

      Delete
    4. *lightly rubbing*

      Yeeeeeeesssss....

      Delete
  7. It's been a swell year.

    Here's to ya, girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PEENEE: A swell year indeed.

      Thanks for being part of it.

      You’re a pearl of a girl.

      Delete