Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Bitty




This video clip is for First Nations who used the word “bitty” in a recent posting. You’re wondering why I laughed at the word “bitty” in your posting. This clip will explain why. And as you don’t have your sound card yet, I’ll fill you in…

The word “bitty” is a combination of the words “breast” and “titty.” It’s from a recurring sketch in the BBC TV comedy show Little Britain. A grown man utters the word “bitty” whenever he wants to be breastfed by his mother.



7 comments:

  1. OH GOD. I am not sure I can watch this whole thing.
    HOLY crap-this is so gross.
    YUCK!
    YUCK!

    You did very well today, MJ.

    P.S. I'm first!,

    look at that word verf! JEEZ
    yqbqqkyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA I love that show so much. I really need to own the entire seasons on DVD

    ReplyDelete
  3. so inadvertantly, i described my house as a lactating boob that grown men want to snack on, did i? geeze...i'm...kinda proud of myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bitty.
    Bitty.
    Bitty.
    Sorry. I just had to say it again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Red Rose Bitty,
    Only in Britain you say....

    Bitty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. strangely enough, i used to work with a lady whose nickname was bitty. her realy name was lassie, and the indians that worked for her couldn't pronounce her real name.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bitty! Showed my dad the Bubbles skits from LB and he 'bout blew a gasket laughing at them. GOod shit!

    ReplyDelete