Monday, June 19, 2006

Totty Week: JAMES MARSDEN




Maidink’s up next on Totty Week with her request for American actor “James Marsden … nekkid.”

I’ve handled some tough assignments since Totty Week began … Hardhouse’s request for Ryan Carne with his feet exposed springs to mind. And Pixie, for reasons unknown, wanted a photo of Bilbo Baggins with his feet exposed.

Undaunted, I persevered and came through. My only failing so far has been to find a photo for Betty of Emmanuel Petit, preferably naked, awaiting a massage in the French dressing rooms.

But I’ve been stumped again!

This is the best I can do … James Marsden shirtless.






So I’m turning this over to you, dear readers. If you have a photo of James Marsden naked, please email it to me. It would make our Maidink so happy.

And while you’re at it, if you could rummage around in your closets for a photo of Emmanuel Petit naked, awaiting a massage in the French dressing rooms. Betty is still waiting.

Maidink, are you sure I couldn’t interest you instead in a photo of James Marsden with his feet exposed?



1 comment:

  1. Spit that soap out and pick it up, man.

    Pick it up.

    Pleeeeaaaaassseeeee bend over and pick it up!

    Just want a shot of that arse!

    ReplyDelete