Friday, June 16, 2006

Totty Week: EDDIE IZZARD




Phlegmfatale’s totty request is a sexy siren in high heels and lipstick… Eddie Izzard.

Eddie Izzard, born February 7, 1962, is a British stand-up comedian, actor and, as Izzard describes himself, “executive transvestite.”













Izzard explains Stonehenge to an American audience in this video clip…





One of the many things I love about Eddie Izzard are his heels and boots and I’m sure Phlegmfatale will agree when she sees The Shoes.



Previously on Infomaniac, I posted Izzard’s photo as an example of eyeliner for men.




While we’re on the topic of makeup for men, let’s have a look at Eddie Izzard’s fingernails.




Nice nail varnish, eh?






Nail polish for men. I’m all for it!



David Beckham’s nail varnish


I seem to have veered off topic.


EDDIE IZZARD! Sexy bugger!!!


14 comments:

  1. Now THAT is what I call totty! Not a dry seat in the house!

    Oh, and there is also the delectable Scot Gerard Butler. I think I could get off just watching him read a phone book. *howl*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wrong on so many different levels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phlegmfatale: Is that another request?
    *wipes off seat*

    Frobi: I'm not touching your new title with a barge pole.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am scared.

    But he does look very nice....maybe we can play dressup and he can give me a makeover....I so need one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. don't be afraid of my Regina . . .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eddie Izzard is the only commedian that John Cleese thinks is funny. True fact. And what Johnny thinks, I think.
    Izzard looks fantastic. I'd do him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ....oh, that last rough trade shot.
    oh my.
    oh my oh MY.
    had to take a second look.
    luscious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. First Nations: Cleese once described Izzard as the "Lost Python." A high honour indeed.

    You'd do him? Take a number. Phlegmfatale and I got here first.

    New First Nations double fantasy: Three-way with Cleese and Izzard.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why is it wrong Ma'm aka HRH Frobisher - why can't women fancy tranny men?


    Well OK Eddie - we ALL fancy Eddie I know of no female over 14 who wouldn't do him...sorry and all that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ...i'm sorry; i just keep coming back to this picture.
    oh DAMN, honey!

    lusciously lickable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lippy: Frobi knows he's outnumbered here. Hence his lack of response to your 'Why can't women fancy tranny men?" question.

    First Nations: Lusciously Lickable Eddie Izzard Lolly.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cor blimey - had to look again - that's some HOT shit!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, and Gerard Butler - yes, definitely a totty request, there.

    Oh, and I was smitten by delectably intense nerd/weirdo Christopher Eccleston in Shallow Grave, and his badass turn in Elizabeth sealed the deal for me. LOVE HIM. This is a totty request, too, in case your list is growing too short.

    That Gerard Butler, though - first noticed him in Mrs. Brown, and omg - those lips, those teeth. Please bite me.
    While reading the phone book, preferably.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Phlegmfatale: I'm taking copious notes on your requests.
    *MJ falls into a coma*

    ReplyDelete